Pain Management Compounding at a Pharmacy in Thousand Oaks CA
Pain Compounds at our Compounding Pharmacy in Lynn Road Thousand Oaks CA
Many people struggle with chronic pain and are constantly dealing with the effects of their affliction. For a large group of pain sufferers, medication is the key. But many of those meds can leave users with unwanted side effects. For those people, compounding may be the answer.
There are many different kinds of pain, and for each situation a specific medication can be compounded. In many cases, pain medications can be made into a gel or cream so that the active ingredient is only used where it is needed. In addition, a topical dosage form would bypass the gastrointestinal tract as well as its negative side effects.
Ask your physician or pharmacist today about the benefits of pain compounds.
Pain Compounding Examples
Joint Pain and Inflammation
- Ketoprofen 20% / Lidocaine 2% Topical Cream
- Ketoprofen 20% / Lidocaine 2% / Capsaicin 0.075% Topical Cream
- Ibuprofen 20% / Piroxicam 1% Topical Lipoderm
- Ketoprofen 20% / Ibuprofen 2% / Amitripylene 2% Topical Cream
- Diclofenac Sodium 10% Transdermal Gel
- Lidocaine 6% / Tetracaine 6% / Benzocaine 2% Topical Gel
- Benzocaine 20% / Lidocaine 6% / Tetracaine 4% / Phenylephrine HCL 0.01% Topical PLO
- Amitriptyline HCl 2 % / Baclofen 5 % / Ketamine HCl 5 % / Ketoprofen 10 % Topical Lipoderm
- Ketoprofen 20 % / Ibuprofen 2 % / Ketamine 2 % / Clonidine 0.2 % / Amitriptyline HCL 2 % / Guaifenesin 2 % Topical Lipoderm
- Ketamine 10 % / Gabapentin 6 % / Clonidine 0.2 % / Nifedipine 2 % Topical Lipoderm
- Gabapentin 10 % / Clonidine HCl 0.2 % / Baclofen 1 % Topical Anhydrous Lipoderm