Travel Clinic – Silver Package
Protect Your Health While You Travel
Signup online or call us at 805-495-1015
Our travel clinic practitioners will provide immunizations and an in-depth consultation to help keep you healthy while abroad. From vaccinations to prescriptions and preventative care, we will handle all of your needs for your journey. Based on your immunization history, current medical conditions, and past travel experiences, we can provide a personalized travel booklet that details the health risks for every country on your itinerary.
- No Appointment Necessary – Drop-ins are welcome!
- $40 administration fee for Yellow Fever. Includes International Certification for Travel.
- Required, recommended, and routine vaccinations.
- Travel-related medications for prevention and treatment of malaria, travelers’ diarrhea, altitude sickness, jet-lag, etc.
- Advice on environmental hazards, food and water safety, and insect.
- Current US State Department and CDC warnings for your travel itinerary.
- Recommendations on travel-related equipment and Over The Counter medications.
- Not all insurances cover travel vaccinations. However, we offer competitive cash prices.